A prison warden being really honest about the purpose of prison
fuckboy was a slur used against gay and trans men but we’ve turned it around to mean shitty cishet white boys who are also coincidentally the enemy in the skeleton war and i think that’s fucking great
FUCKBOY IS NOT NOR HAS IT EVER BEEN A SLUR
FUCKBOY IS A TERM USED IN AAVE (AFRICAN AMERICAN VERNACULAR ENGLISH) TO REFER TO DUDES WHO WERE ASSHOLES
I DON’T WHEN/WHERE/WHY SOME CLUELESS WHITE PERSON DECIDED TO MAKE UP THIS STORY BUT IT IS FUCKING FALSE
- Period: You want cookies
- Period: You want to fuck
- Period: You want to fuck while eating cookies.
- Period: Let's be sad about trivial things, shall we?
- Period: Kill them.
- Period: Kill them too.
- Period: Kill them and eat their cookies.
- Period: Shhhh it's okay you'll feel better soon.
- Period: HAHAHAHAHA NO YOU WON'T FUCK YOU.
- Period: Whoops you dropped a spoon better cry
- me waking up: i can't wait to go to sleep tonight
Shonda went the fuck off.
My babes forever holds it down
Yes Mama Shonda!Hollering!
sometimes i wish more than ever than “sorry i’m on a break from social interactions” was a socially acceptable thing
I think one of the saddest things is when two people really get to know each other: their secrets, their fears, their favourite things, what they love, what they hate, literally everything, and then they go back to being strangers. It’s like you have to walk past them and pretend like you never knew them, never even talked to them before, when really, you know everything about them.